0 miles from Pensacola - Santa Rosa Island
Luxurious resort living in a stunning beachfront setting awaits at this 2-bedroom, 2.5-bath vacation rental condo. Located in the Portofino Island Resort on Pensacola Beach, you'll have access to fabulous resort amenities including pools, a spa, fitness center, water park and more just steps from the white-sand beach. The 12th-floor unit boasts expansive ocean views from the private balcony and provides high-end accommodations for 6. Experience premier resort living on the trip of a lifetime!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: Queen Sleeper Sofa
Luxury abounds from the moment you arrive. Swaying palms, stunning architecture and lavish resort amenities invite you to settle in for an extravagant beach vacation. The Portofino Island Resort features a top-of-the-line fitness center with yoga and Pilates classes, a heated indoor Olympic-sized pool, 7 outdoor pools, 8 Jacuzzis, 5 tennis courts, a wellness spa and more.
Pamper yourself with facials and body treatments at Spa Portofino, sip poolside drinks or rent beach chairs and umbrellas to have set up at the beach. During the summer there's live music and spectacular firework displays, while all year long you can enjoy the seasonal on-site Adventure Cove Water Park, smoothie and snack bars, beach volleyball courts and so much more.
This wonderful condo comes fully equipped and is beautifully appointed. Elegant decor, ceramic tile floors, and comfortable furnishings adorn the main living space, while the sliding glass doors to the balcony give way to amazing ocean views. During your stay, you'll be treated to all the conveniences of home to ensure a hassle-free vacation, including free wireless internet access, designated parking and a washer and dryer right in the unit.
Step out to the furnished 170-square-foot private balcony for happy hour cocktails, or head to the kitchen to whip up hors d'oeuvre. The kitchen comes fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and all the cooking essentials you could possibly need, from a coffee maker and blender to a double refrigerator and oven.
Change up your dinner routine by preparing a meal on brand new grill featuring digital temperature control for easy and consistent cooking. Enjoy meals at the 6-person dining table, or serve a spread for 3 at the counter.
The living room hosts a state-of-the-art 65-inch flat-screen 4K Ultra HD TV with cable, while each bedroom features a 44-inch flat-screen HD TV with cable. The master bedroom hosts a king-sized bed and an en-suite bath with a Jacuzzi tub and separate shower, plus a separate access to the balcony. The guest bedroom features 2 twin beds and a private en-suite bath, while the living room hosts a queen-sized sleeper sofa.
If during your stay you need the room to be freshened up or have a maintenance issue, there's on-site maintenance and housekeeping available!
This condo is located next to the Gulf Islands National Seashore Preservation, affording guests immediate access to miles of white-sand beach, paved walking and biking paths and plenty of privacy. Not only will you have immediate gulf access, but you'll have bayside access too! On days you'd like a break from the beach, enjoy a little retail therapy at the Portofino Boardwalk or head to the Destin and Foley outlet malls roughly 1 hour away.
For a little fun on the town, experience Pensacola Beach's booming nightlife scene in the downtown district. If the kids are along for the trip, they'll love the firework displays at Blue Wahoos Stadium where the local minor league baseball team plays! Visit the exhibits at Gulf Breeze Zoo 30 minutes away or Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park roughly 1 hour away, while for an up close encounter with the local wildlife book a dolphin tour through the hotel service.
Two nearby waterparks include Sam's Surf City and Big Kahuna's Water & Adventure Park, located approximately 34 and 94 minutes away respectively. While the kids hit the slides, embark on an unforgettable underwater adventure and scuba dive down to the final resting place of the USS Oriskany. This sunken craft is now the largest artificial reef in the world, appropriately nicknamed "the Great Carrier Reef."
History buffs will be in heaven with a tour to Fort Pickens or Fort Barrancas, while aviation fans can head to the National Naval Aviation Museum 45 minutes away or view the Blue Angels air shows in May and July.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, an oven, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker, blender, double refrigerator, all utensils, pots and pans, a 170-square-foot private balcony w/ ocean views, patio furniture, 65-inch flat-screen 4K Ultra HD TV with cable, 2 44-inch flat-screen HD TVs w/ cable, washer and dryer, digitally controlled grill, Jacuzzi tub, free WiFi, 2 designated parking spaces and more
- Portofino Island Resort amenities include a fitness center with top-of-the-line equipment, ocean views, personal trainers, fitness classes and more, a heated indoor Olympic-sized pool, 7 outdoor pools, a water park (seasonal) 8 Jacuzzis, 5 tennis courts, a spa and wellness center, smoothie and snack bar, on-site restaurant, grill, bar and pizzeria, poolside food and drink service, beach volleyball net, live music entertainment (summer & holidays only), fireworks (summer & holidays only), rentals for volleyballs, beach chairs, beach umbrellas, wave-runners, kayaks, bicycles, fishing and sailing charters, golf course access, boogie boats, sail boats, scooters, Adventure Beach watersport, dolphin tours, on-site maintenance and housekeeping and more
- Truly Unbeatable Pensacola Beach Condo w/ Gulf & Bayside Access- Located in a premier beachfront resort community with luxury amenities for the whole family. From beach rentals and poolside drink services to a wellness spa, restaurants, and top-of-the-line fitness center, there's simply no better place to be!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that some amenities are seasonal, including but not limited to the water park, live music and fire work displays
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in